Tuesday, June 19

Ed Westwick & Sabrina Nait by Terry Richardson for Philipp Plein
I would have usually posted about this on Fashion, Frankly but seeing as Ed Westwick is appreciated for men and women I thought no one would complain if I posted them here.
Ed is the new face of the Philipp Plein FW12 campaign, shot by Terry Richardson. I'm glad to see him working with a cool rock'n'roll brand. We see enough of him in dapper suits on Gossip Girl. It's refreshing seeing him in jeans, t-shirts and lether jackets – especial mention to the croc leather jacket, I love it!
I am also quite excited because this season I'm going to my first Philipp Plein show in Milan next weekend. I know his shows are really fun and full of energy. And, who knows, maybe Ed will even be there and we'll get to talking and become best mates and jet around the world in designer suits charming ladies. Never say never (!).
In the meantime, check out the full campaign on the right, and take a look at the behind the scenes from the shoot on the video below and these pictures.
Ed Westwick & Sabrina Nait by Terry Richardson for Philipp Plein

No comments: