Wednesday, June 20

Meadham Kirchhoff FW12- Interplanetary psychedelia
MeadhamKirchhoffFW12
Meadham Kirchhoff FW12: Interplanetary psychedelia
Style.com
The FW12 Meadham Kirchhoff was the best way to close the last London Fashion Week. Even though I was a Meadham virgin I have never felt as relaxed at a runway show. Most of the attendees looked really wacky and cool. They greeted each other and just did their thing – a refreshing attitude.
After what I had seen in pictures from previous seasons I was quite surprised by how wearable a lot of the pieces were. The lace shirts with oversize round collars, a denim jacket, jumpers and jeans were cute and quirky, perfect for every day. Some of my favourites were the tartan dress with the sequin corset or the metallic leopard print quilted skirt. I was also pretty fascinated with the fur coats, which played with a monster theme that together with 60's disco brought us to an extraterrestrial world where fashionable aliens danced to Abba.
The finale motivated a huge applause that the models accompanied with glitter while they walked backstage dragging the psychedelic fur boas to return to their home planet.

You can see the rest of the collection here and check out my video of the finale below.

No comments: