Wednesday, June 13

Zenia Sevastyanova covers the new Dazed & Confused in Giles FW12
DazedandconfusedJuly12
Zenia Sevastyanova covers the new Dazed & Confused in Giles FW12
Models.com
Any of you who read me often will know that I have never been a big fan of Dazed & Confused. But you will also know that despite this I can give them credit when they do something extraordinary, which according to Know Wear's archive has only happened twice since I started blogging. But the time has come again.

For their July issue, Dazed features model Zenia Sevastyanova on the cover shot by the brilliant Kacper Kasprzyk and styled by the amazing Robbie Spencer. The inside story, which also features Katryn Kruger, Cora Emmanuel, Mackenzie Drazan, Madison Headrick and Maria Bradley, is just as great as what you'd expect from the cover. But I must admit my favourite shots and styling are those of Zenia in a Giles' FW12 look. It was one of my favourite collection's from the last London Fashion Week and it's great so see it being styled in such a fantastic way!

Click here to see my post on Giles FW12 collection including a video of the finale and backstage detail shots.

No comments: