Monday, July 2

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Emma Stone tops it off with Chanel
BDOTW2July
Best Dressed of the Weekend: Emma Stone tops it off with Chanel
JustJared, Courtesy of Miu Miu
It is incredible that Emma Stone has managed to look spotless and different every time during all the stops on her 'The Amazing Spider-Man' press tour, which isn't over yet. This weekend she topped it off with some fresh-off-the-runway Chanel from the Resort'13 collection. It is just perfect for her and I love that she studded Loubs add an edgy touch.
Zoe Saldana has really made me happy casually wearing some Prabal Gurung Resort'12 paired with Miu Miu's Madras bag. It's just so chic to wear them with ragged denim shorts and flats! But of course, she learnt from experience that Prabal is always a good choice.
Diane Kruger is unstoppable. Do you think she even looks much worse when she rolls out of bed? I don't! This weekend she made an appearance at the Berluti dinner in Paris wearing a sailor-inspired dress and my favourite Givenchy sandals.
I have always thought of Sofia Coppola as a stylish woman but I don't necessarily always like what she wears. I also don't usually love Marc Jacobs but somehow the combination of the two works great here. I love the bee-vibe of the MJ Resort'13 dress. It's a relaxed look but it sure makes a statement.

No comments: