Friday, July 27

Celebrate the Olympics with Tod’s My Colors Bracelets
Tod'sMyColourBracelet
Celebrate the Olympics with Tod’s My Colors Bracelets
Courtesy of Tod's
As always, Tod's has its finger on the pulse of what is going on. To celebrate the opening of the 2012 Olympics today the Italian brand has created a video using some of their more iconic accessories – the Gommino shoes, the D bag, the Greca Belt and the My Colors Bracelets. 
My absolute favour is the My Colour Bracelet. I got a brown and beige one last summer and it adds the perfect touch of Italiana to your outfits through the year. Now I'm loving this new one featuring the Italian flag colours. No matter who you are supporting red, green and white always look good!
Take a look at the Tod's video below. What are your plans for tonight's Olympic opening ceremony?

No comments: