Thursday, August 30

My favourite September 2012 covers
Sept12covers
My favourite September 2012 covers
TFS
I have been quite bored and disappointed with most of the September issue covers this year. Knowing that it's the most iconic month of the year, can't magazines actually make an effort?
Thank god for Vogue Italia and Interview! Franca Sozzani and Steven Meisel have, once again, created something completely different to everyone else. I love Carolyn Murphy and I love the vintage feel of the cover but also the idea behind it. I know not everyone gets Franca's work but whether you like it or not she marches to the beat of her own drum.
I was really blown away when I saw the September cover of Interview featuring Emma Stone. It's kind of genius that they went for her after so many people had featured her over the last months. The styling and the photography are something completely different to what they usually do to Emma. I personally really liked the choice of the Chanel neckpiece, the eye makeup and the studded earrings.

No comments: