Tuesday, September 4

Kristen Stewart covers the latest Vogue UK in Gucci
KSvogueUKoct12
Kristen Stewart covers the latest Vogue UK in Gucci
Celebrity-Gossip
You know I have been having mixed feelings about the Vogue UK covers of the last few months. The October cover is definitely an improvement from the horror of September. Kristen Stewart, shot by Mario Testino, covers the latest issue dressed in Gucci. I always love K Stew because I think she's got quite a unique look but sometimes I feel like fashion stylists just don't get her. While I do like the cover look, the eye makeup is totally wrong for Kristen. It makes her look drowsy. The editorial inside goes totally in the wrong direction with an 80's styling that makes no sense for the actress. It is really a shame because there are so many bad-ass shoots you could do with Kristen and everyone just keeps trying to dress her up for no reason.

What do you think?

No comments: