Wednesday, October 17

Paule Ka opens its new store on London’s Mount Street
PauleKaOpening
Paule Ka opens its new store on London’s Mount Street
Courtesy of Paule Ka
I can't think of a nicer way of spending an evening than surrounded by stylish people and beautiful clothes. And that is exactly why I loved the Paule Ka store opening last night. The French brand was celebrating their new address at 19 Mount Street, which just happens to be one of my favourite shopping streets in London. It's simply très chic. The shop inside, though full of people last night, was super spacious, minimalist with a modern touch of 60's and pops of colour.
From among the stylish guests my favourite was Poppy Delevingne, who is impossible to stop staring at no matter how many times you meet her. She was wearing a full Paule Ka look – oversized chunky merino jumper over a leather mini skirt and accessorised with a cute wicker basket bag.
There was a great atmosphere (I loved the music) and my friend and I had such a nice time checking out the amazing winter pieces the brand has on offer – make sure to check them out. You can also find Paule Ka on Grafton Street, Sloane Street and Harrod's.

No comments: