Monday, January 9

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Salmon & Purple
BDOTW9Jan
Best Dressed of the Weekend: Salmon & Purple
JustJared
This has been a great weekend for celebrity style because of the different galas, awards and premieres taking place in the States.
My absolute winner this week is Charlize Theron in Lanvin. I adore this LBD of very simple lines and how the slight volume of the shoulders and the cut-out detail a la side-slit make it super modernand terribly chic. It was a perfect choice for Theron's style.
Nicole Richie in Antonio Berardi is one of the best looks I have seen her in over the last few years. The powder pink palette really complements her skin tone and hair and I love the fact that she's not wearing a dress but it feels super dressed up but it still has that touch of rock and roll. And I loved the rings!
Mila Kunis in Prabal Gurung was obviously a hit. She has such great flair and her attitude and Prabal's SS12 collection seem to go well together. Plus, you know how much I loved every single piece. It's so nice to see one of he simpler ones out and about.
It seems like it's a double hit this week for London designers. Emily Blunt looked stunning in a salmon Marios Schwab dress. He is another of my favourite designers and I just love how a simple silhouette can become so modern, different and chic.

No comments: