Wednesday, June 27

stay tuned for MORE!!


There has been a bit of an hiatus since my last post about the CFDA Awards, I know. I've been very busy finishing my school year and packing to be back home for the summer.
I have been working out a lot of ideas for the blog, though. I've come up with a great deal of very interesting stuff that I hope you will love. A new and, I have to say, very surprising and fun post will be probably up by the end of the week.
In the meantime you can check my myspace and fotolog. There you'll find the latest information about the blog and the coming updates as well as anything you want to know about me. Feel free to add me and comment me there.
Also, feel free to e-mail me (sovipzone@hotmail.com) about anything (suggestions, questions, pics...) I'll be glad to answer any of your questions. If you send me pics of you in your most stylish outfits I will be posting them once a week and commenting what I think about them in what will be a new section to the blog.

Anyway, as you can see I've been giving a lot of thought to the the sections. And more exciting stuff is on its way, so stay tuned!
I'm off.

Credit: Reyes for the design of my great logo.

No comments: