Saturday, March 20

couleur face-off

Just by glancing at Kate Bosworth one knows she is very much clued in when it comes to trends. Her outfit of soft lines and muted colours paired up with neutral-coloured shoes and bag epitomises the look of the season for SS10. Looking at any shops it seems evident that these colour palette will take over the upcoming season but let's not forget the other significant trend of the season —military khaki. Which one will you be sporting for SS10?
Below, clockwise from left: Chloé cotton suit, Chloé silk-crepe blouse, Marc Jacobs satin top, Jason Wu chiffon skirt, Vanessa Bruno Athé shorts, Elizabeth and James embellished skirt, Missoni wrap top. All from Net-a-Porter.

Below, clockwise from left: Splendid jersey top, Balmain tank top, Elizabeth and James silk shirt, Balmain cargo shorts, Stella McCartney camouflage shorts, Alexander Wang asymmetric skirt. All from Net-a-Porter.

[Pictures: JustJared, Net-a-Porter]
I'm off.

4 comments:

I V Y said...

oh kate always gets it right!

Giuls said...

I am in love with the elizabeth and james skirt(sooo me!!) and the missoni top. Great selection dudeee xxx

Kirstie Marié said...

Kate looks so lovely in those neutral shades.
I would love to be able to pull off the neutral look but I think the military khaki would suit my style much more. Perfect choices!

Kirstie Marié
x

WendyB said...

I prefer more color, so I'd definitely go for military green. I think I look washed out in those barely there colors. Good for blondes, I guess.