Monday, April 5

the Olsens put my distress to an end

I always run out of inspiration when I am on holiday. The utter lack of anything even remotely similar to stress relaxes me to such extent that my brain shuts down everything but the vital functions. Anyway, it is thanks to my favourite duo in the world that I have brought myself to make a new post. I love how Ashley and MK mixed romantic and sheer for their last appearance and how they added a little gothic to the equation. I am not a fan of Mary-Kate's oversized jackets but I am certainly loving Ashley's see-thru and bows —doesn't she look like a 21st-Century Coco Chanel?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have a fixation with anything Olsen but lately I have also developed a certain fascination towards Ashley's yellow cable jumper. She has been seen using it as a cape, a scarf and a comfort blanket as well as giving it its traditional usage. It made me think of a biker jacket-shaped jumper I can't seem to stop wearing. Do you have a preferred clothing item you love wearing?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Pictures: Celebrity-Gossip.net, OlsensAnonymous.blogspot.com, Liberty.co.uk, RalphLauren.com]
I'm off.

1 comment:

María said...

I love Ashley's sandals!