Monday, January 10

EA's Greatest Hits

As days go by after the announcement of Emmanuelle Alt as the new Rédactrice en chef of French Vogue I think more and more that we can expect great things from her. Vogue Paris is the only version of the fashion bible that I have religiously bought every month for most of my "adult" life. No other excites me as much as it does. There's a question of affinity as well. Their vision and style is the closest to my personal one. And so I have looked back at my little archives to dig out some of my favourite Vogue Paris editorials styled by Emmanuelle. I stopped at three because I have an endless array and you'll guess from it that many of them include Daria Werbowy and are either shot by Inez and Vinoodh or by Mario Sorrenti.
September 2008
Lignes et Attitudes
Photographer: Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
11
01

April 2006
Noces Blanches
Photographer: Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
image164tx5
image162qd5

February 2006
Le crédo du soir
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
cfd3a_Snejana_Onopka_Vogue_paris_feb_06_ph_Mario_Sorrenti_3
c39e0_Snejana_Onopka_Vogue_paris_feb_06_ph_Mario_Sorrenti_2
Do you have a favourite Emmanuelle-styled shoot?
I'm off.

[Pictures: TFS]

No comments: