Monday, January 3

Tom Ford SS11

I hope everyone is enjoying the New Year! As I'm getting back to normal mode and start thinking of posting again and as Giulia finishes turning Milan upside down and teaching them how one dresses during the holidays I thought soVIPzone's first post of the year had to be the video of Tom Ford's SS11 super secret show. We (or I, at least) have enjoyed the numerous previews in the shape of editorials, sneak peeks and guest-edited magazines but this is the real deal. Enjoy it, we'll be back before you can say Francesco Scognamiglio.
I'm off.

PS. How amazing does Julia Restoin-Roitfeld?!
PS2. What did everyone wear for NYE? Send in your pics to sovipzone@hotmail.com and the best dressed will be featured this week!

1 comment:

Juliet said...

That show must have the most amazing selection of models!

juliet xxx