Thursday, March 3

Britney is Vack

All I needed was a legitimate reason to justify blogging about Britney. If you didn't know this yet, I am a die hard fan of Britney. I may or may not comment on what's happened for the last few years but the truth is that when you iconise someone for so long it doesn't matter how many bum cracks or 'trailer trash' looks you see the feeling doesn't go away. Well, Brit is coming out with a new album this year, "Femme Fatale", and her new single is already out. Watch the video here but be warned of the horrible, horrible fashion in it. The fact is that her publicists are taking all the right steps to make sure everyone knows about her comeback (the second now), the first of which is having Brit on the cover of V magazine. And not only that but shot by Mario Testino and styled by Panos Yiapanis!
article-1362194-0D706874000005DC-567_468x643
I like the fact that the shoot is very Britney. It's simple and the clothes are kind of the fun stuff she used to wear back in the day and that, for better or worse, made her style (in)famous. Her pose and face expression on the cover make me melt instantly and the reddish one below makes me nostalgic, as it reminds me of her 'Stronger' video. Those were the times... In any case, Britney's music doesn't seem to ever going to go down in history as good so it might as well have a good dance beat and take over every club in the world.
You can see the rest of the pictures and read the whole article here. I will wait for the hardcopy issue, as I always do.
britV
I'm off.

[Pictures: Vmagazine.com]

1 comment: