Monday, April 11

TITLEzaraparil
ZaraAPRIL11
I love Zara's idea of releasing a monthly lookbook. I have been aware of them for a while but for quite a few months I've completely forgotten to see what they had to offer. I think it's a brilliant idea because not only it makes people excited about new items every 30 days (and hence, makes them buy) but it's also a nice way of helping you plan what you need/want to buy to build a nicely balanced wardrobe of classic and trendy pieces. The April looks are very clean and completely into the summer mood. There is a lot of very nice slightly toned-down bold colours like tangerine, yellow and what I like to call Jil Sander green in classic shapes. I absolutely love the loose tanks with the little pocket, the cropped camouflage parka and the Persian-printed palazzo pants. And how good is the styling? I can't wait for the next instalment.












[Zara.com]

No comments: