Monday, August 22

Zoe Saldana & Diane Kruger kill it in Prabal Gurung
PrabalGurungZOEDIANE
Courtesy of Prabal Gurung
When I choose the celebrity images that I use on the blog I usually simply save them onto my computer if something catches my attention about the dress or the general look. And once I've done my round of websites I go through them again to pick out my favourites.
Well, in the last few weeks there have been quite a few looks picked like this signed by Prabal Gurung. His Resort 2012 collection was exquisite –lots of bold colour blocking and prints, I especially liked the polka dots. And he is also responsible for two of my favourite looks of the weekend.
Zoe Saldana attended an event in one of the stunning silk colour-blocking numbers from the Resort collection. Earlier in the weekend, it was Diane Kruger who also went for a Prabal Gurung. This one, from the FW11 collection, was very her. A very 30's sequin dress down to the knee with a three-quarter sleeve. I loved how the sequins seemed to drip from her body. It was exquisite.
I can't wait to see what he does for SS12.

Are you a Prabal Gurung fan?

No comments: