Wednesday, August 31

Zara’s August lookbook- Stock up on classics
ZaraAug11
Zara.com
I have been posting about Zara's monthly lookbooks for a while. When I first found them I thought they were such a brilliant idea and I still check up every 30 days to see what new things they have to offer. I also appreciate that they keep their simple aesthetic but still change the model and vibe every time to go with the clothes.

The August lookbook is all about getting ready for the winter. My absolute favourite piece is the double chested oversized green blazer, which can work so well both as a jacket and a coat.
I also loved the white, slightly see-through silk shirt with the big collar detailed in metal –a Western-inspired piece that can be so chic if styled in a minimal look.
And my third pick is the maroon-ish coat with leather sleeves and the faux-fur gillet on top. I doubt that this is all one piece but it works so well and it very much resembles Céline's FW11 collection.

1 comment:

S.P. said...

Zara execute the Celine look so well. I really want the green blazer.
Strut mode