Thursday, September 1

‘Burberry Body’ launches today!
BurberryBodypremiere
Courtesy of Burberry
After weeks of much anticipation and an extensive digital campaign Burberry finally launches today 'Burberry Body'. The TV campaign, just as the print ads, was shot by Mario Testino under the direction of Christopher Bailey. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is the protagonist of all of this and she looks absolutely stunning.

Whether you requested your sample via facebook or not now you can actually head down to your shop to buy a bottle of 'Burberry Body' –I love the fact that the design had that air ox exclusivity, like you don't want to waste a drop. And I must say I am quite curious to smell it myself.

But as well as the campaign Burberry is launching Burberry Nude –the first ever ready-to-wear collection to accompany a fragrance. The pieces are, of course, Burberry staples. Cara Delevigne, another brand favourite, models the amazing trench coats. I can't decide whether I love more the lace one you could wear as a dress or the fur one, which looks so soft I just want to hug Cara.

Are you dying to try Burberry Body?

No comments: