Thursday, September 8

Tod’s special edition key rings for FNO
Tod's_key rings
Courtesy of Tod's
It's now official, Tod's is on fire this week!

After hosting a premiere in Venice and launching their new line of accessories along with its campaign Tod's is now also selling a special edition of key rings for Fashion's Night Out.
They have created exclusive key rings with the symbols of the cities where they will be sold. I am even more happy now to popping by the Tod's event today because I can't wait to get my hands on the London one! I'd love to have Milan's as well, with the famous Duomo and the tram.

I have never been to Fashion's Night Out before and I am quite curious to see what it's all about this year. I want to make a lot of stops tonight but don't know if I'll have time. Does anyone have any advice on the best spots in London?
What are your plans for FNO tonight?

No comments: