Thursday, September 8

Agyness Deyn covers ELLE UK, is she back
ELLEUKOctober11
TFS, Gucci Facebook page
I LOVE everything about the October cover of British ELLE!
It was a surprise to see Agyness Deyn on the cover after the disappearance that followed her big success a few years ago. She looks really amazing in black Gucci and I am also loving the hair with the longer fringe.
This cover has also made me decide to subscribe to the magazine. I have been talking endlessly about how much I love their subscriber's covers but I don't actually own any of then, so I'm changing that starting next month. But I have to say this time I like both covers equally.
The sort of 'S' shape pose of the colour cover looks beautiful against the degradé background and I love how they have distributed the text. Everything is perfectly balanced!
I am also excited to read their pieces on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Joan Smalls as part of their models issue. And I'm happy to see that even though Frida Giannini has guest edited the issue there isn't a clear Gucci style, at least on the covers.

When is this in shops? I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Frenchie said...

Me too! I got it this week and I'm loving it :)