Thursday, October 20

Arizona Muse covers the November issue of Vogue Paris
VogueParisNov11
TFS
I've blogged about before about my love for Arizona Muse. Lately, a few of my favourite covers have featured her. I love how despite of the short hair that could be a limitation, she always looks very different and really brings her personality to the picture.
I must also say that she should stick to editorials. As thrilling as it is to have her so close at a fashion show, I was not very impressed with her runway walk. Her legs are slightly shorter than other models' so she looks odd amongst them.

Just the fact of having Arizona on the cover would be enough for me to love the latest Vogue Paris cover. But in fact, I also really like it because it reminds me of some of the old covers from the magazine from the 80's and 90's. There is a slight vintage air to this picture by Inez and Vinoodh but it feels super fresh and I love how the red lip, the bowtie and the wavy bob really scream French.

No comments: