Monday, November 7

Best Dressed of the Weekend- JLo and Fergie actually made it!
BDOTW7Nov11
JustJared, Zimbio
This weekend I waited until Sunday night to put together my list hoping that the EMAs would deliver one or two great fashion moments. But I was wrong. Thankfully, Gucci hosted LACMA's gala in LA and dressed lots of celebrities in their amazing SS12 collection.
1. Kate Beckinsale in Gucci Resort 2012. Kate loves a white dress and normally I'd be bored but I love this one. She is shinning –I love the golden belt and the retro hair, which reminds me of her as Ava Gardner in The Aviator.
2. Kristen Dunst in Miu Miu. She's always one of my favourites and this gingham number is simply stunning. Is short and flirty but really classy and she styled it perfectly with the loose chignon.
3. Jennifer Lopez. I am loving this diva moment in the big coat, the fur collar and the flashy Gucci boots. It's opulent but quite sophisticated. JLo should do more this and less 'street'.
4. Fergie in Phillip Lim. Yes, I've actually put a picture of her in my blog! I really don't like her style but this rockstar moment in one of my favourite FW11 collections deserves a mention.
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. It's nice to see her in something other than a satin Burberry gown. I love the rich feel of the look, the brocade detail of the blouse and the golden touches of the clutch and the Louboutins.

1 comment:

Haya_m said...

Love love looooove the JLo diva moment, can I be her? About Philip lim, you could have added a photo of Rumi Neely, she wore the same dress at Lumine in Tokyo, but I guess it wasn't this weekend...