Thursday, November 10

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen cover Vogue’s Best Dressed
MKAshVogueBD11
TFS
I love the Olsens. In fact, I love them so much I would become a mormon so I could marry both. But you didn't need to know that, right?
I love their style almost as much –or is that part of the reason why I love them in the first place?– so I am thrilled to see them covering the latest special issue of Vogue Best Dressed.
I am loving the little Chantilly lace veils that sort of remind me of that great picture of them from a few years ago for Numéro Tokyo wearing the lacy Maison Michel bunny ears.
My only complaint about this cover is the fact that below their 'dynamic duos' section they've included Kate and Pippa Middleton. Seriously? What does dynamic duo even mean here? People move if they're alive so it's a good thing they're dynamic.

Also this week Net-a-Porter released their latest magazine featuring a special piece about The Row alongside a video where MK and Ashley explain what are the foundations of their brand and describe each other's style. They're just so cute and elegant and cool. Click here to watch the video.

No comments: