Tuesday, November 22

Scarlett Johansson covers the last Interview of 2011, first of 2012
InterviewJAN12
TFS
We're not even in December yet and it seems like some magazines just can't wait to get into the new year. Interview, one of my favourites, has just released their December 2011/January 2012 cover. I must admit this is the only cover since Michelle William's back in May that I have been genuinely excited about. They got a little lost with the months in between them and now and started to find themselves again with the Chloë Moretz cover for November.
I have to admit that even though I am not the biggest Scarlett fan she looks absolutely incredible wearing Dolce & Gabbana on the cover, shot by Solve Sundsbo –I love the fact that this magazine belongs to Brant Publications and not Condé Nast so they really get to mix things up in terms of photographers. I haven't been able to check who styled Scarlett for the cover or the story inside but I can smell Karl Templer.
I am really somewhere between amazed and relieved that they finally did something so up to their own standard. I can't wait to read it back to back. Not too keen on the Donatella Versace interview by Nicki Minaj, though. That one's a miss for me.

No comments: