Monday, December 12

Best Dressed of the Weekend- It’s a Double Decker!
BDOTW12Dec11
Best Dressed of the Weekend: It's a Double Decker!
JustJared, Style.com
This weekend my absolute favourite was Brooklyn Decker. First, for the UNICEF Ball in New York City, in the aquamarine SS12 Tory Burch. I love the braided hair, which complemented the Greek feel of the dress. This is a perfect example of how a drop-waist dress can make a night gown look so easy to pull off. The touch of the neon orange Jimmy Choos was also a great call! Her second look, a super short Nah Khanh, was so different. What I like about this one is how, despite of the shortness of the dress, she looks so classy and natural. I love the hair do and the pop of colour that the fuchsia lipstick and the yellow stilettos bring to it.
Diane Kruger, who keeps on surprising me by not wearing white Chanel gowns, also looked stunning this weekend in this black Emilio Pucci. I love how she makes everything look like couture. I love subtle the textures of the dress, the nude Bottega clutch and the shyly hidden red satin shoes. I am not so keen on the hair but it's a great look anyway.
And lastly, Joan Smalls at the Pirelli calendar party. I haven't been able to id the dress but I am loving it. It's so simple the the two sort of panels that hang over the top front make it chic and interesting. My favourite part of the look has to be the side braid and the gold ethnic earrings.

No comments: