Sunday, December 11

Gossip Girl Fashion- ‘Riding in Town Cars with Boys’
GG5x10a
Gossip Girl Fashion: 'Riding in Town Cars with Boys'
CWtv.com, Style.com
This week my Gossip Girl Fashion post comes a little late, I know. But because this was the last episode before Christmas I thought a little delay wouldn't do any harm.
The best dressed this week, surprise surprise, was Serena. Her day look was one of her best this season. The Leyendecker blouse with the sequin embellishment looks fantastic with the Tibi leather shorts. It was a very Serena look but it felt more grown up and sophisticated than normal. I even liked the interesting detail of the patterned tights with the suede ankle boots. Her evening look, a fringed SS09 Marchesa pink and lilac number. I must admit I wasn't a huge fan of the original dress but it looked incredible on Blake, she has a way of making Marchesa almost feel like Givenchy.
Otherwise, I loved Blair's paisely-printed Balenciaga dress, it was a great pregnant look! I must admit that I almost liked Charlie's/Ivy's looks in this episode, which is to say a lot. Her BCBG day dress paired with the MM6 Margiela jacket was definitely a winner and her evening Badgley Mischka FW11 dress was even up to everyone else's standards. Lilly, in her Luisa Beccaria FW11 dress, looked a bit weird, like she was wearing curtains gathered at the waist.
And they're back to the waffles and champagne for breakfast, what else can I want!?
GG5x10b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Serena's green earrings are available here http://www.my-deluxe.com/MARTINE_WESTER_ANGELINA_EARRINGS_p/mr_ear_ltd071.htm