Monday, January 30

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Three top grades!
BDOTW30Jan
Best Dressed of the Weekend: Three top grades!
JustJared
This week I had no doubts about the chosen women for Best Dressed of the Weekend. Click here to have a look at the other three runner-ups for this week.
Diane Kruger in Erdem is, by miles, one of the best looks I have seen on a celebrity in a long time. It was exquisite and delicate, sexy and very classy. She gets this week's number one. And I do hope to see more celebs in Erdem's SS12 pieces, everything was simply stunning!
I am a huge Meryl Streep fan and I have been for years so I am thrilled to see her still at the top of her game and looking so radiant! I can't wait to see what she chooses to wear to this year's Oscar (she has to win!). For the moment I am happy to see her making unexpected choices like this Cacharel number from the FW1 collection. Mila Kunis wore a similar dress from the same line a few months ago, which makes Meryl even cooler.
Blake Lively is the third to get a top grade this week. Her Jason Wu look to celebrate the launch of the designer's collaboration with Target was a great fit. Just like I said last week re. the latest GG episode, her hair is looking great like this and the light coral of the lipstick and the earrings makes her glow. The peplum is super chic and I love the subtlety of the embroidered details on the skirt.



No comments: