Sunday, February 19

Jessica Stam covers the new Harper’s Bazaar España
HPSpainMarch12
Jessica Stam covers the new Harper's Bazaar España
FashionGoneRogue
Another brilliant cover by the more than talented team at Harper's Bazaar España. You know how much of a sucker for a good cover layout I am and this really makes me happy! Jessica Stam, shot by Txema Yeste and styled in Prada, covers the March issue of the Spanish magazine.
I was all about this bejewelled swimsuit when I held it in my hand at the Prada SS12 press day and I was even more excited to see it make the cover of February's issue of Vogue Paris as worn by Daria Werbowy. But this is even better! Jessica Stam rocks this look. I love the fact that Melania Pan and Juan Cebrián went for a more voluptuous girl. And I also love the odd peroxide wig that makes Stam looks like a bit of a glamourous looney. The pearls are maybe not that necessary but I love the part they play in the composition with the table. The layout is absolutely spotless and very much in line of what we saw in the January issue. I will never tire of saying how amazing this magazine is becoming. And how quickly!
It's also exciting that the team can finally cover London Fashion Week properly as it no longer clashes with Madrid, so there's plenty of room for everyone!

No comments: