Wednesday, February 8

Madonna wears Antonio Berardi on her new album cover
MadonnaMDNA
Madonna wears Antonio Berardi on her new album cover
Courtesy of Antonio Berardi, Courtesy of Miu Miu, PerezHilton
I'm sure many of you are among the 111.3 million people who watched the Superbowl on Sunday night, I know I am. I had never done it before and if I stay up for the Oscars every year why not try this?
I must admit I was curious to see what Madonna would do for the halftime show as it's such a big deal and it was her 'MDNA' debut. While I found the performance a little disappointing (was she even singing live?) I have to say the staging and the visuals were incredible. As was, of course, the fashion. Madonna wore Givenchy Couture, which she accessorised with a pair of custom made Miu Miu boots. Impressive, no?
My favourite of fashion, though, is the amazing red Antonio Berardi she wears on the cover of the new album. It's super sexy, strong and a tad futuristic, which seems to work great with the artwork of the cover. I am really loving all the celebrity Berardi looks we've got so far! I wonder if anyone will wear my favourite look from the SS12 collection!

No comments: