Tuesday, February 21

What Stephanie LaCava wore- LFW Day 4
SLCatLFWfw12
What Stephanie LaCava wore: LFW Day 4
KnowWear
Yesterday was a super crazy day in terms of shows, which is why I could not manage a post until today and why I unfortunately missed miss LaCava in the fashion mayhem that is the Burberry exodus. So I could not snap her fabulous outfit.
Gladly, we caught up today at Mary Katrantzou and later at Roksanda Ilincic (another two posts coming...) where she honoured the latter by sporting one of the tops from the SS12 collection that we saw together 6 months ago at the same venue.
Her hair was looking even more fantastic than normal and she had paired the bell-sleeved Roksanda top with a pair of Rag & Bone jeans that fitted her like a glove and her incredible pair of Ann Demeulemeester boots.
It was also sad to say goodbye to her but her Paris outfits, I am sure, will more than make up for it.


Stay tuned for all the London updates – it's so hard to keep up blog-wise as it takes quite a bit of time to edit the images for every post. But I will work my hardest to get everything live in the next couple of days!

No comments: