Monday, March 12

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Elizabeth Olsen wears The Row
BDOTW12Mar
Best Dressed of the Weekend: Elizabeth Olsen wears The Row
JustJared
I was quite happy that Paris Fashion Week ended late last week because it meant I would get to include some of the looks from the last big shows and after parties on today's post.
I think Sarah Jessica Parker's white Louis Vuitton look was one of my favourite of all fashion month. It wasn't the dress on its own but how she wore it with a black bra, which worked almost like a small bustier, and that amazingly decadent hairdo. It was glamourous and edgy but very classy. So good, in fact, that I can even overlook the fact that she is wearing white stilettos. Not that it's the first time...
Gwyneth Paltrow also wore Louis Vuitton for the brand's fashion week closing party in Paris. Hers felt a lot more modern than SJP's – a sexy double-chested tux jacket with satin lapels and tux capri pants. Gwyneth always knows how to make a statement out of simplicity. If you don't know what I mean, remember her Oscars look.
Elizabeth Olsen was seen out and about in New York in one of my favourite looks of her – a maroon velvet suit by The Row. I love the way she wore it with a slightly oversized shirt buttoned up (Karl Lagerfeld would be proud) and snakeskin pumps. I would perhaps gone for a smaller bag but this is a 5-star look regardless.


No comments: