Tuesday, March 20

Introducing- MSGM Spring:Summer 2012
MSGMss12
Introducing: MSGM Spring/Summer 2012
MSGM.it
I always get very excited when I discover new designers or brands and I can tell they're going to be 'a thing'. I first came to know MSGM a few weeks back when Viviana Volpicella slipped into a total look for Milan Fashion Week.
Their spring collection, which you can check out fully here, is simply perfect. There is a clear Italian vibe to all the garments but there are also quirky touches of Americana that really suit this season. There are a lot of vibrant colours and bold prints that often come together but the shapes and cuts are quite simple. some of my favourites are the floral skirt and the fringed denim shirt.
If you think you can handle even more amazing fashion click here to see their Cruise 2012 collection, it's like Erdem, Christopher Kane and Kenzo have all been mixed together.
The MSGM FW12 collection is also available for pre-order at Moda Operandi this week. But if you just can't wait – I can't, have you seen their menswear?! – you can head over to Matches online to buy some of their amazing pieces.

1 comment:

Tala Samman said...

obsessed with Msgm!!!