Monday, March 19

Izabel Goulart covers the new Harper’s Bazaar España
HBespañaapr12
Izabel Goulart covers the new Harper's Bazaar España
TFS
You all know by now how much I love Harper's Bazaar España. I feel like I often say the same things about their latest covers but it's always true that they're the most creative fashion magazine in my home country.
Their April cover features Izabel Goulart (barely) in Emilio Pucci and shot by Nico for their 'Feria de Abril' issue. This is, perhaps, the most typically Spanish and folkloric event in the country's calendar and Harper's has taken a look at all the Spanish personalities who have been the most successful both in and out of fashion.
I certainly love how daring it is to barely dress a model on the cover of a fashion magazine but I love how classy the picture is. It definitely stays away from other female nakedness like the one Carine had us used to a few years back.

What do you think of the cover?

No comments: