Saturday, April 28

Kristen Stewart covers the new ELLE UK
ELLEUKjune12
Kristen Stewart covers the new ELLE UK
Know Wear
This morning I woke up the subscriber's issue of the new ELLE I posted about yesterday.
I have to say that I do like the sub's cover a lot more. It is simple and chic and the background is simply perfect! But I am still not too keen on Kristen's styling, which is odd because I usually really like Anne-Marie Curtis' work. I love the Miu Miu combo chosen for the cover but I don't think it doesn't look that great on Kristen. The shoot inside is nice but disappointingly short and borderline bland.
It is a shame because the front of book is simply brilliant – such a carefully picked selection of items – but the rest of the editorials are not up to standards. Enrique Badulescu shot 3 out of 4 of them and not only the pictures are bad and the poses forced but the post-production has done some appalling things to the colours, saturations and the light.
So it's a 10 for the first half and a generous 3 (out of 10) for the second.

What do you think?

No comments: