Monday, May 21

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Atelier Versace has its moment in Cannes
BDOTW21May
Best Dressed of the Weekend: Atelier Versace has its moment in Cannes
Courtesy of Armani, Getty
The Best Dressed of the Weekend posts are never better than during the Cannes Film Festival. This weekend has delivered some show-stopping moments.
Natasha Poly turned up (I don't know why but I don't care) looking absolutely stunning in a green leopard print velvet Gucci dress. It was one of my favourite pieces from the last collection and who better to wear it than one of my favourite models? Her earrings and the incredible eye make up added to the aura of awe.
Jada Pinkett Smith and Freida Pinto made my day when I saw them wearing two of my favourite dresses from the latest Atelier Versace collection. I expected to see them at the Oscars but I guess they work better at Cannes where everyone is a bit edgier. Jada was my favourite of the two – the bright orange was a great choice – but I also appreciated the fact that Freida went for something different.
Paz Vega seems to always get it right at Cannes. Last year she looked incredible in an Azzaro jumpsuit and this year she outdid herself in a Giorgio Armani sequinned gown. It was the perfect fit, the perfect length and elegant yet contemporary – simply a winner!





No comments: