Thursday, July 5

Get the Look- Olivia Palermo at the couture shows
GetthelookOliviaPalermo
Get the Look: Olivia Palermo at the couture shows
StockholmStreetStyle, Style.com
I realised today it had been ages since I had last seen Olivia Palermo before this week's couture extravaganza in Paris. I know there are as many fans of hers as there are foes but it's pretty evident that, at least in terms of style, she is simply spotless.
She looked drop-dead-beautiful yesterday as she made her way into the Valentino Couture show in Paris. She wore, of course, Valentino – a delicate pink number from the spring/summer 2012 collection. I love the fact that she added a chic narrow white belt (not pictured) because it added a a more formal touch to the look. I love the volume it crates on the back.
Olivia accessorised the dress with one of my favourite pairs ever: the crystal embellished suede Giuseppe Zanotti sandals. I actually blogged about them over a year ago and you can now get the cream version with 50% off from Net-a-Porter! She finished off the look with her favourite Wunderking cat's eye sunglasses, which she has been wearing since the good old times of 'The City'.

What do you think of Olivia's look?

No comments: