Thursday, July 26

Viviana Volpicella styles Bianca Balti for the new Vogue Brazil
VogueBrazilAug12
Viviana Volpicella styles Bianca Balti for the new Vogue Brazil
Vogue Brazil Facebook Page
I had been wondering for a while why Viviana Volpicella tweeted so much about Brazil in the last couple of months. And even though I had no idea what she was doing I knew I should be excited because something good was coming up. And I was right.
Bianca Balti covers the August issue of Vogue Brazil totally styled by Viviana and shot by Fernando Lombardi. And I love everything about this cover. I love how chic and clean it it – you know I hate copy clutter. The styling is superb and great for an August issue and obviously the hair and makeup are spotless, but when a woman looks like Bianca Balti you don't really need a lot of work in that department. I just love the mix of the clear Italian touches of Viviana with this super latin energy that reads Brazil so clearly.
I hope this isn't a one of and that Viviana is continuing to do their covers because with her help Vogue Brazil can really become one of the big Vogue titles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh! está me roba el corazón!