Wednesday, April 6

TITLEbritneyworldends
BritneyTilltheworldendsBritney's new video for my favourite song of the record 'Til the world ends came out today and she opens it staring into the camera and wearing one of Burberry Prorsum's studded biker jackets from SS11, which to me can only be a good omen. The video looks amazing with a hint of I'm a slave for you and a kind of raunchier nod to the famous Oops! I did it again red catsuit. I really liked the styling of the video because, even though it's very Britney, it's a lot more high-end than what we're used to. Correct me if I'm wrong but that might even be an Alaïa belt she wears with the red outfit. Add to all of this her pretty face and an incredibly catchy song and you've got yourself a hit.
Click here to go and watch the video. I have this song on repeat in my brain.

[Pictures: Youtube screencaps, Burberry.com]

No comments: