Monday, May 2

TITLEroyalwedding
RW1
Since I was delayed enough to make the post about the Royal Wedding I thought a 'Best dressed of the week' was more appropriate. I am yet to watch the whole thing (I missed it to catch a plane) but I can easily say this was the most stylish wedding since Grace Kelly married Rainier of Monaco in '56. Kate Middleton still takes my breath away with her two McQueen dresses. Her beautiful face and incredible figure made her look utterly regal in the white lace by Sarah Burton. Also very elegant were her sister Pippa, also in McQueen, and her mum Carole in Catherine Walker. We can expect lots of stylish royal gatherings from them.
Next on the list are, of course, the Beckhams. David looked as sharp as an Englishman should in Ralph Lauren and Victoria, in her own dress and a Philip Treacy hat, proved she'd have blue blood if she had matching Louboutins. Her look was not only occasion appropriate but also very interesting fashion-wise.
My other two favourites were the Queen, in regal yellow and looking quite jolly, and Sam Cameron (surprise!) in a very simple and very nicely accessorised Burberry dress.




[JustJared, Zimbio]
RW2

No comments: