Tuesday, September 6

Arizona Muse, the model with the prophetic name
VogueAustraliaOct11
FashionGoneRogue
I had never kept a close eye on Vogue Australia until I came across their September issue cover with Katie Fogarty wearing Louis Vuitton shot in a very straight forward and modern way.

Their October issue triple cover has only got better. Arizona Muse, shot by Kai Z Feng, is the face of all three covers, where they crown her as fashion's new muse –finally someone is giving her some very deserved attention! If I'm not wrong this is her second/third Vogue cover –she's previously been on Vogue Korea and shared cover space with Freja Beha Erichsen on January's Vogue Italia issue. So this is a big deal.
I remember reading that Anna Wintour was a big fan of Arizona and had even mentioned in the past that she reminded her of Linda Evangelista! I am hoping this is the beginning of a lot more big covers and gigs. I guess Anna wouldn't put her on the cover but maybe Emmanuelle will?

1 comment:

Haya_M said...

Agreed, the sept issue cover was lovely and so was the content in it! Its my first time to buy Vogue Australia and I am truly impressed.

Regarding the October cover, the "BE INSPIRED" at the bottom is very reminiscent of another vogue cover from 2010 I believe its Vogue UK the one with Rachel Weisz on the cover...hmmmm.... hope im not wrong..?