Monday, October 24

Chloë Moretz covers Interview’s November issue
InterviewNOV11
TFS, JustJared
Interview really had to make a big effort for their latest cover if they wanted to make up for the catastrophic disaster that the Florence Welch cover was last month. And it appears they have.
Chloë Moretz covers the November issue. I couldn't say with certainty if the image is by Craig McDean or Mikael Jansson but either way I love it! I love the super close up crop and how it focuses on Chloë's big eyes and lips. But my favourite thing about it has to be the fact that it looks like a photocopy. It's just like someone at the office got the actual picture and just stuck it into a photocopier. J'adore.
Chloë and her SS12 Kenzo look would have made it onto my Best dressed of the Weekend list had I not ran out of space. I love that she's one of the first ones to wear the collection and this just goes on to prove how genius and foretelling Katie Grand's LOVE covers were!
I don't necessarily love the other people in this issue but Chloë's cover, I'm sure, will make up for that!

What do you think?

No comments: