Monday, November 21

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Blonde quiffs and bold colours
BDOTW21nov11
JustJared
I thought I had the four best dressed women of the weekend last night but I completely changed my mind this morning. These are the ladies who got it right this week.
1. Tilda Swinton in Haider Ackermann. Both Giulia and I are obsessed with the designer and his latest collections and nothing can make me happier than seeing Tilda wear so much of it. If only let her hair down and worn a different pair of shoes this would be a perfect look.
2. Nicole Richie in Halston. Nicole always dresses very nicely but she's been a little boring as of late. I love this matte sequin number with the gathered waist and the splashes of red. And she accessorised it so well too!
3. Beyoncé in Roberto Cavalli. Only Queen B can make Cavalli classy. The shape is simple but very sexy and it accentuates her bump in a chic way. I love the gold detailing on the sides and the big chunky hoops but I'm not a fan of the bracelets over the sleeves.
4. Kate Winslet in Stella McCartney. Even though she's worn a very similar dress before I am still into this look. Red and body-con require a lot of courage but Kate pulls it off in such a classy (and sexy) way.

No comments: