Monday, July 16

Best Dressed of the Weekend- Jaime & Diane channel their inner hipster
BDOTW16July
Best Dressed of the Weekend: Jaime & Diane channel their inner hipster
JustJared
Michelle Williams has decided to go back to the chic almost platinum hair style she sported two years ago before doing 'Blue Valentine' and 'My Week with Marylin' and I couldn't be happier! Michelle is now starring in 'Oz: The Great and Powerful', which I can't wait to watch. This weekend was promoting the film at Comic Con in a 60's inspired Giulietta dress and Giuseppe Zanotti platform heels. I loved the outfit combo but I still give most of the credit to the hair.
It seems every single Hollywood actor was in San Diego this weekend for Comic Con. Jaime King decided to leave her girly girl behind for the day and went all hipster in an oversized black tee, paisley printed jeans and black suede boots. My favourite piece are the The Row sunnies. I must say that while I hope she doesn't stick to this style from now on it was kind of cool to see her in something different.
Diane Kruger also promoted her film 'Farewell, My Queen' (Diane as Marie Antoinette!! watch the trailer here) not at Comic Con but at the French Consulate in LA. She's way chic, as RZ would say. But she was also channeling a bit of a hipster vibe though much slicker than Jaime's. I love the cropped top and baggy trousers and the boho touch of the LV clutch bag.

No comments: