Thursday, January 13

Giovanna Battaglia for Eddie Borgo SS11

Eddie Borgo already started a trend last season of making a renowned editorial name the face of her FW10 campaign. I was, then, amazed by how incredible Kate Lanphear looked in the adverts for the brand. This season, though, overshadows the last. Giovanna Battaglia goes back to her modelling roots wearing Borgo's SS11 jewellery. The Italian editor looks beautifully stunning (yes, I wrote that) in an aesthetic that´s both very Italian and very slick. It reminds me a lot of what she used to do back in the day. I'm not sure I'm happy about editors crossing boundaries so easily. As for Giovanna, she's got a green pass.
1e10cc5d618e9edf_img-eddie-borgo-giovanna-battaglia_175742869814.jpg_article_singleimage
I'm off.

[Pictures: www.fashionologie.com]

2 comments:

Kirstie Marié said...

Giovanna looks gorgeous here! A stunning Mediterranean beauty

Fabi Pina said...

Whoa! Surprised she would agree to do this...I especially like the last pic!