Friday, April 8

TITLEsample
LilyluggageI have mentioned a couple of times in the past about how big a fan I am of the so called 'airport chic' style. There is something about dressing up or down or wearing odd clothes combinations that simply fascinates me. I have a lot of fun doing it myself and I even go as far as buying things I will only wear to fly (i.e. my Lanvin x H&M merino wool bottoms). I also keep a good folder of celebrity airport look pictures. My absolute favourites are Charlize Theron, who always looks so effortlessly stylish, and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who will literally wear everything and anything paired with anything from a furry puppy to a vintage Kelly bag. I'm also quite keen on some of Victoria Beckham's and Rachel Bilson's looks as long as they're not too dramatic. And it's because of this that I'm fascinated with Lily Allen's latest look. She was recently seen at LAX carrying a Pegase 65 Louis Vuitton suitcase with the initials L.R.C. and one of Prada's Mexican delirium totes from this season. So I obviously went looking for my favourite travelling bags on line right away and this is the result.
travelbagsSS11
1. Personalised Pegase 55 trolley @LouisVuitton.com , 2. Trussardi 1911 ethnic print bag @ Yoox.com, 3. Lanvin quilted leather suitcase @ Net-a-Porter, 4. Prada striped tote @ Saks.com, 5. Mulberry hot pint fold-up bag @Net-a-Porter, 6. Missoni travel bag @ Yoox.com, 7. Alexander Wang leather back pack @ BrownsFashion.com, 8. Personalised Keepall 55 @ Louis Vuitton.

No comments: