Tuesday, April 12

TITLEaprilshowers
burberry ss11 april showers campaign
It was such acoincidence that I should get an email from Burberry about their 'April showers' collection yesterday, when the sky in London turned grey for a few hours and the rain poured only to let the sun come out again in the early evening.
I'm posting about the capsule collection not only because I thought that the timing of it was brilliant but because I really liked the new campaign shot by Mario Testino. There is something slightly ironic about the way the setting is almost apocalyptic and the models look so perfect in bright colour. And the same goes to some of the really cool plastic pieces (see my favourites below) that include the red trench above, which is simply genius and quite useful if you think about it, as well as bags and flats that seem perfect not only for April showers but for an upgraded "Festival look".


BurberryAprilshowers
[Pictures courtesy of Burberry]

No comments: