Monday, June 27

Rosie wears custom-made Burberry
RosieHWburberry
Courtesy of Burberry
I could have more than easily included this look of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley among the ones that I posted this morning.
Rosie wore this stunning custom made Burberry silk gown to the 'Transformers 3' premiere in London last night. I really love it when Britons wear British brands while they visit the UK for promotional tours. And a Christopher Bailey design seems like almost an obvious choice because there is no brand more quintessentially British than Burberry.
I loved the sort of purple-ish blue colour of the silk and how the cut of the dress exposes a lot of skin at the top but in a really classy way. My favourite bit is the embellished strap that crosses the back.
As I also said this morning, I love how she changes her hair and make up (also Burberry) and even more so this time around because we haven't seen her hair up a lot. It makes her look so sophisticated, no?
I am a lot more into this look than I was into her pink Burberry choice for the Met Ball.

Do you love?

No comments: