Monday, September 5

Best dressed of the weekend- Venice, Keira & the bob
BDOTW5thsept11
JustJared
I feel spoiled for having the Venice Biennale just before the start of fashion week. It's a good way to get ready for what's to come.

However, not all of the best dressed women of the weekend were in Venice these days. Sarah Jessica Parker was in London to promote "I don't know how she does it" in a stunning printed Prabal Gurung from the Resort 2012 collection. I am loving her choices for this press tour and I can't get over how incredible her hair looks. If you saw her on Jonathan Ross on Saturday night you will know what I mean. Carrie who?
The clear winner in terms of style is Keira Knightley. Her Mary Katrantzou number for the Venice arrival and her Valentino Couture for the premiere were the most perfect choices. Once again it was the hair that did it for me. The sort of Victoria Beckham bob made her look even more chic and accentuated her signature pout.
Gwyneth Paltrow keeps wearing the same colours but at least she's trying new shapes like the much-less-body-con-than-usual of this Prada gown.
Kate Bosworth wasn't in Venice either but she dressed like she was. Her short black Valentino was perfect for her –I loved the bow at the front. 

No comments: