Tuesday, September 27

London Fashion Week- Spot Iñaki on Street Style Photos
IñakibyTommyTon
Tommy Ton / GQ.com
You can't imagine how so not fashion appropriate was the moment when I found my picture by Tommy Ton on the American GQ website. I was ill in bed bbm-ing some friends and just browsing through GQ's street style pictures from London Fashion Week. I always have some hope that I might find one of myself.
It goes without saying that this made me feel instantly better. I don't know how Tommy Ton does it but he makes anyone look pretty good.

In the same group of photos from London I found another of someone else with me on the background and I thought it would be funny to share the few pictures of me at fashion week that I randomly came across. I don't get snapped but, boy, I am in the background a lot! Haha.
First is me entering Somerset House on menswear day, also by Tommy Ton. In the second one I am patiently waiting for the Beyoncé show to start (do you know who that woman is?). In the third I am chatting to some people before we taking a seat for the Christopher Kane show, and the last one, also by Tommy Ton, is at the exit from the show.
SpotKW
GQ.com, Getty, Telegraph Fashion, Style.com

No comments: